| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vinnitsa in August is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 67mm (2.6in) of H2O tumbles during on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Vinnitsa are slightly sunny having on balance a pleasing 7:46 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 15:09 long with an average length of 14:21.
- There are approximately 6:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vinnitsa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Vinnitsa: