| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vinnitsa in February is slightly cold at -4.3 °C (24.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow from time to time. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of water is laid down during an average of 19 days.
- The skies in Vinnitsa are really dreary having an average of just 1:44 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:03.
- There are approximately 8:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vinnitsa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vinnitsa: