| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vinnitsa in July is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of liquid is released across an average of 13 days.
- In July the blue above Vinnitsa is quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:44 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:12 long and the longest day is 16:10 long with an average length of 15:46.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vinnitsa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Vinnitsa: