| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vinnitsa in March is very cool at 0.2 °C (32.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with sleet or snow sometimes. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water falls across on average 16 days.
- In March the skies in Vinnitsa are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:58 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 7:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vinnitsa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Vinnitsa: