| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vinnitsa in October is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with some rain, sleet or snow. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of liquid accrues across on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Vinnitsa are a little dull with on balance a modest 4:21 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:40.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vinnitsa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Vinnitsa: